Dr. Charles Stewart
Articles in journals and collections
- (Stewart & Stouppa 2005)
- C. A. Stewart and P. Stouppa. A systematic proof theory for several modal
logics. In R. Schmidt,
M. Reynolds, and H. Wansing, eds, Advances in Modal Logic
Volume 5. College Publications, ISBN 1904987222.
- (Stewart 2002)
- C. A. Stewart.
Reducibility between classes of port
In Journal of Computer and System Science 65(2): 169—223.
Published contributions to peer-reviewed academic conferences and
- (Hein & Stewart 2005)
- Purity through Unravelling. Presented
to the Structures and Deductions: The quest for the essence of
(proceedings), a satellite of ICALP 2005.
Lisbon, July 2005.
- (Stewart 2001)
- Compiling AGG into the Network Linear Graph
Reduction System (abstract). In G. Taentzer, L. Baresi and M. Pezze,
editors, Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on
Graph Transformation and Visual Modeling Techniques. Milano,
Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione Politecnico di Milano.
- (Ong & Stewart 1997)
- A Curry-Howard foundation for functional computation with
control. In Proceedings 24th Conf.
on Principles of Programming Languages. ACM Press.
- (Stewart 1998/2000)
- On the formulae-as-types
correspondence for classical logic. DPhil thesis, Programming
Research Group, University of Oxford.
- (Stewart 2002)
- A proof of the reducibility of general port graph grammars to
simple port graph grammars [ps]. Technical report 2002-1,
Department of Computer Science, Technical University of Berlin.
- (Stewart & Stouppa 2003)
- A systematic proof theory for several modal logics. Technical
report WV-03-08, Technische Universitaet Dresden. Preprint of
(Stewart & Stouppa 2005).