Talks, seminars, and past teaching
International conferences, symposia, and workshops
- Chicago, IL, June 2005.
- C. A. Stewart. On the inferential role semantics of modal logic.
Presented to the Intuitionistic Modal Logic and Applications
- Bonn, Germany, February 2003.
- C. A. Stewart. Conceptual Harmony and the Semantics of
Programming Languages (abstract). Presented to the
Foundations of the Formal
Sciences IV conference.
- Marburg, Germany, March 2000.
- C. A. Stewart. Understanding WH-Interrogatives in Terms of
Inferential Roles: A View from the Philosophy of Language. Presented
to Pronouns: Representation and Grammar workshop, at the Annual Conference of the
German Society for Linguistics
- Edinburgh, Scotland, April 1999.
- C. A. Stewart.
A type theory for classical arithmetic (abstract). Presented to the
workshop of the School in Logic and Computation, Heriot-Watt
Published contributions to peer-reviewed academic conferences and
- (Hein & Stewart 2005)
- Purity through Unravelling. Presented
to the Structures and Deductions: The quest for the essence of
(proceedings), a satellite of ICALP 2005.
Lisbon, July 2005.
- (Stewart 2001)
- Compiling AGG into the Network Linear Graph
Reduction System (abstract). In G. Taentzer, L. Baresi and M. Pezze,
editors, Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on
Graph Transformation and Visual Modeling Techniques. Milano,
Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione Politecnico di Milano.
- (Ong & Stewart 1997)
- A Curry-Howard foundation for functional computation with control.In Proceedings 24th Conf.
on Principles of Programming Languages. ACM Press.
- Dresden, Germany, June 2002.
- C. A. Stewart. Workshop on
Proof Theory and Computation, Dresden University of