LaTeX editing and proofreading services
- Copy-editing and proofreading of LaTeX manuscripts, using tools
such as latexdiff, distributed version control systems (e.g., git),
LyX, and Word to track changes (i.e., as a basis for communicating
change sets and comments on LaTeX manuscripts).
- Bringing eccentric plain TeX and LaTeX manuscripts into
conformance with a publisher's LaTeX style.
See the services page for more information.
We have experience working with the following LaTeX styles and
packages, and solving issues moving documents between styles:
- American Mathematical Society style and author packages (AMS style);
- The SIAM Handbook of Writing for the Mathematical Sciences (SIAM style);
- The IEEE Computer Society Style Guide (LLNCS style);
- Cambridge University Press's LaTeX style policy;